Helping you borrow with added confidence – because life is unpredictable!
Life is full of surprises and we never know what’s around the corner, so if you’ve got a personal loan with your credit union, you’ll want to know that your repayments will still be made even if something unexpected happens.
Loanminder Loan Protection Insurance is a sensible and cost effective way to ensure your family focus on what’s really important in the event of the unexpected happening, without the added stress of repaying your loan.
With Loanminder Loan Protection Insurance:*
- Cover in the event of death, disability, trauma, redundancy and bankruptcy.
- You can choose to have cover in the event of death only or a combination of any of the other covers listed above.
- Your premiums decrease as you pay off your loan, so you’ll only pay for insurance on the loan balance owing.
- Cover and premiums are calculated on daily loan balance and paid monthly, so you’ll never over pay.
How do I apply for cover?
If you’ve got an existing credit union loan, or you are looking to get a personal loan, contact your local credit union for more information on Loanminder Loan Protection Insurance.
You can download the Loanminder brochure here.
* For details of terms, conditions & exclusions, please contact your local credit union to view a copy of the Loanminder Insurance group policy document. The policy is issued by Credit Union Insurance Limited (trading as Co-op Insurance NZ).