Financial peace of mind for your family at a difficult time.
The death of a loved one is very emotional and stressful, and the last thing you want is your family worrying about paying for the funeral.
Funeral Plan from Co-op Insurance NZ is a simple, affordable way to give your family practical assistance to deal with funeral costs and other bills when they need it. We have designed a plan that will pay a lump sum payment without any hassles or lengthy claim processes to help pay for funeral costs quickly and easily.
Funeral Plan features:*
- Guaranteed acceptance for anyone aged between 18 and 85.
- Choose from three different cover amounts: $5,000, $7,500 or $10,000.
- No medical information is required to take out cover.
- You can insure up to 10 additional family members or friends on your policy.
- You can nominate the beneficiary of your choice.
How do I apply for cover?
You can also click on the button below, fill in your details, and your credit union will contact you shortly.
* A waiting period applies in the event of death that is not the direct result of an accident (as defined in the policy) and a different cover amount applies during the waiting period. For details of the Funeral Plan full terms, conditions and exclusions, please contact your local Credit Union to view a copy of the Funeral Plan group policy document. The policy is issued by Credit Union Insurance Limited (trading as Co-op Insurance NZ).