House & Contents
Make sure your family, home and contents are protected if the worst should happen.
House and Contents insurance, provided by Vero, is an easy and affordable way to protect your home and valuable possessions in the event of accidental damage*, fire, theft or natural disaster and provides insurance cover for most items regardless of age.
There are a variety of cover options to suit your needs.
Features at a glance:
- New for old (replacement) cover on most items regardless of age*
- Contents insurance provides up to $2,000,000 liability cover. Handy if you accidentally damage/set fire to the house you’re renting.
- Alternative Accommodation benefit can keep a roof over your head if your home is uninhabitable.
- Home Insurance Cover extends to outdoors – paths and driveways, retaining walls and even potted plants!
- Straightforward claims can usually be resolved within 24 hours.
*Applies to Maxiplan cover level only
It’s Easy and Affordable:
- You can choose the type of cover and excess that suits you. A higher excess means lower premiums.
- Discounts apply if you have a burglar alarm or monitored smoke alarm
- Choose a payment plan that suits you. For example, if you’re paid every fortnight your premiums can be paid the day after you are if that’s easier for you.
House & Contents policies are just one click away!
Now you can also now bundle a Vero House and Contents policy with a Carminder Comprehensive Policy, and receive a great discount! Find out more here.
How do I apply for cover?
Simply freephone 0800 369 258 (the best time to call is between 8.30am – 5pm, Mon – Fri) or complete the simple form below, and our team will be in touch shortly.
House and Contents Insurance is underwritten by Vero Insurance New Zealand Limited.